jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

ARIADNA SPEAKS ABOUT HER HOBBIES

Hello! Yesterday, I interviewed Ariadna. She is an eighteen-year-old girl and she really enjoys cooking!

Clàudia:Do you like cooking?


Ari: Yes, I like it very much, is one of my favorites hobbies, when I get bored, i do it.


Clàudia:What do you cook?


Ari:  Well, I usually cook some cakes, cookies, confectionery in general, but when I have to cook other things, I do it without any problems.


Clàudia:How often do you cook confectionery?


Ari:  I cook two times a month, depending on the time that I have.




Clàudia:What do you prefer, doing the recipes or eating them?

Ari: I prefer cooking because I like new things, but after doing it I regret eating.


Clàudia:Do you think that cooking is fun? Why?


Ari: Yes, I think that cooking is very fun, because you can have fun, learn and creaet a lot of things.


Clàudia: And the last, who taught you how to cook?


Ari: Nobody, I have learned alone, surfing in the internet, in the books, and specially learning from experience.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario